Friday, November 6, 2009

Shoes Make The Girl, Make The Dress.

I absolutely love the unexpected little details that make each wedding so personal and unique.  One of the many ways I have seen brides make their personal mark is through fashion.  Of course you have a "the perfect dress" which should be a reflection of your personal style.  But there are accessories which really tell the story.  Shoes for example.  Gone are the plain white satin pumps that were the mainstay for brides.  Now, take a peek under the hem and you'll often find an unexpected surprise.
These uber-chic Kate Spade pink peep toes were worn by a bride who's invitations we did last summer.  Her colors were pink and gold, and she truly had one of the most beautiful weddings I have ever seen.  You can find these beauties on http://www.zappos.com/

I love black and white weddings, and if you don't quite have the moxie to have a black and white dress, you can easily bring a little sexy back to a white gown with these gorgeous Christian Louboutin pumps.

I love the chiffon rouching and how it adds a delicate yet naughty look.  These would be perfect with a short wedding gown (which are becoming all the rage accorsing to fashionistas).  I am drooling over these puppies.
You can find them at http://www.net-a-porter.com/  

What about those of us who will never really grow-up?  I wanted a pair of ruby slippers so badly when i was little.  And if I could do it again, I would definitely put these on the must wear list on my wedding day.

Click your heels and go home with the man of your dreams!  You can find these cuties on http://www.buycostumes.com/

Spring wedding?  How about adding a little whimsy with these Roberto Cavalli mesh floral print pumps?  So unexpected, yet still sweet and romantic.

What about your something blue?  The perfect place to add the special touch is on your feet with these super cute, Madison Harding patent leather pumps wrapped with a blue satin bow. 
   

You can find them at http://www.shop.nordstrom.com/ (although I think they're back-ordered until mid December).


No comments:

Post a Comment