Thursday, October 8, 2009

I am a terrible blogger... but I'm gonna try harder

Adorable Affordable Boxed Invitation Eiffel Tower Wrapped Gate Fold Invitation


So, my last post was in January. I am a bad, bad, blogger. but I am going to try to turn over a new leaf and post at least 3 times a week. Call it an early New Years resolution. And to start off my new blogging frenzy, I want to introduce Glory B. Stationery, my new store on Etsy. (http://glorybstationery.etsy.com). Revelry Invitation Studio, LLC (my couture invitation design studio) is doing great! But I wanted to create a line of unique and affordable invitations (prices range from roughly $3.00 to $14.00 for a complete invitation set). Stuff I can let my imagination run wild with. I have cooked up some elegant and whimsical stuff, and am adding to it frequently, so hopefully Glory B. will become a new fan favorite. I've loaded a couple of Glory B.'s designs to perk your interest. Hope you'll stop by!

No comments:

Post a Comment