Friday, September 3, 2010

Damask Duo of Pocketfold Invitations

Damask Pocketfold Invitations
Copyright Revelry Invitation Studio, LLC  All Rights Reserved

It has been a crazy few weeks here in the studio (and in my personal life), and I am happy to finally have a quiet morning to be able to share some of the fabulous things that have left the studio recently.  Like this duo of damask pocketfold invitations created for a couple whose nuptual-theme is inspired by simple elegance and strength.

Copyright Revelry Invitation Studio, LLC All Rights Reserved

The first set is creaetd from a black pocketfold, matted with a red cardstock layer, and finished with a damask printed on crisp white stock.  A red satin ribbon adds definition and separation, while a modern monogram adds softness to an otherwise very powerful and bold presentation.  Enclosure cards are crafted from 3 layers of damask stock, red card stock and a crisp white text layer. 

 Copyright Revelry Invitation Studio, LLC All Rights Reserved

The pocket was wrapped in a satin ribbon and finished with a custom monogram seal. 

Copyright Revelry Invitation Studio, LLC All Rights Reserved

The white version shows as a softer version of the black, although most elements remain the same. Have I ever mentioned how much I absolutely adore damask?  LOVE!

Copyright Revelry Invitation Studio, LLC All Rights Reserved

Enclosure cards in this set have a red stock back, a damask layer, and a crisp white text layer.

Copyright Revelry Invitation Studio, LLC All Rights Reserved

A more regal presentation is given by a wide red satin ribbon and a rhinestone buckle. If you know me and my designs, you know I let very few things leave the studio without a little sparkle. Everyone should shine on their wedding day!

~Happy Weddings!~


3 comments:

Patty O Club said...

Gorgeous! I especially like the sparkly-buckled version (natch).

I have enjoyed your blog for months--just found the food and drink posts(yum!). I do think that since my turkey has been so thoroughly dissed it's only fair that you invite me to share a recipe that DOESN'T suck. ;)

Unknown said...

Thanks Patty! I am glad you found us! I know people visit but I never hear from then (sigh...)

I love recipes... and I clearly haven't been keeping up on that section of the blog, so I'd love a guest blogger if you'd like to dish! Feel free to email me anytime at info@revelryinvitations.com

Anonymous said...

I would love love for you to make the black damask invitations for a birthday party! How can I reach you???

Post a Comment