Saturday, February 18, 2012

Adorable Custom Baby Shower Invitations

Adorable Baby Shower Invitations
Adorable Baby Shower Invitations
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

So I still haven't gotten my birth announcements out.  My son was born in September.  But I did manage to get these absolutely adorable baby shower invitations out the door for a doll of a client having her first baby! 
There's just something about working on baby stationery... even though I strive for perfection in everything that leaves with the Studio name, it's always less stressful, less frazzled, and just generally smiley when there is a baby involved :) 

Lavender and White Baby Shower Invitations
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

The custom embossed seal on the front was printed in glitter ink, and then we sprayed the front with pixie dust to give it all a little shimmer and sparkle (and I do love me some sparkle ;)

Baby Bottle Baby Shower Invitations
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

These turned out to be quite the project!  We planned to use a retailed laser cut paper, but upon order placement were told it had been discontinued and there wasn't enough available ANYWHERE in the world for the project!  There is always a wrench thrown in every project.  This was the wrench.  So we created this adorable custom cut baby bottle paper instead.  LOVE!

Baby Feet Baby Shower Invitations
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Our client was using baby foot prints on her website, and so we knew we had to incorporate them here (TINY FEET... ADORABLE!!!)

Baby Feet Baby Shower Invitations
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Baby Feet Baby Shower Invitations
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

And tiny feet custom envelope liners are so cute I was tempted to make them a permanent addition to all my correspondence cards. My partners said no.  Probably wise, but I still think it is too cute!  And the return address... TINY FEET!  Love it! 

Baby Feet Baby Shower Invitations
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Our client was having a onesie decorating station at the shower, and wanted to incorporate that somehow too... so we created custom cardstock onesies where invitees could share a piece of wisdom, advice, or a good wish as a keepsake. 

Aaahhh, babies. Makes me smile.  Now if only I could find the time to let my friends and family know that I've recently had one... Well, they'll figure it out when their invited to his graduation party ;) 

~ Happy Babies~ 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can you order these invitations? I really want these.

Post a Comment