Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Request for Real Wedding Photos and Stories

pic from funnychill.com
Hi All!

So I hope your day was a productive as mine.  I am serious... not kidding.  I got new tires on my husband's Jeep today because I like to wait until it is so dangerously bald that we skid backing out of the driveway. Luckily as I walked in the shop my son zeroed in on the only girl his age in the place.  I think they were engaged by the time we left.  He tried to pick her up (literally, not figuratively).  Pulled her hair. Threw her on the ground and tackled her.  Sounds like the male mating practice truly is an innate primitive thing learned at birth. Many a man in my former dating years got me the same way.  I have since learned a nice dinner and a movie go a long way. Anyhoo,  it was a match made in heaven (he is only 2 1/2 years old btw). 

On another note, I am hoping to get some real life wedding pics ffrom eager newly weds.  I have some from my clients, but I am itching to feature all the glorious goodness of weddings from all over the country.  It's the little things I am interested in... the little things that make your wedding so special and uniquely you.  If you get chosen as a feature, we will give you 20% custom birth announcements! You know it will come in handy ;) We'll offer this discount until June 15, 2010 (and the discount will never expire). Send your stories and pics to info@revelryinvitations.com

Hope everyone has a snazzy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment