Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Fabulous Lace Slide Invitations

Lace Slide Silk Invitation
Copyright Revelry Invitation Studio, LLC. All Rights Reserved

So I have been a really bad blogger!  It seems like forever since I have posted something new... I have almost forgotten how to do it ;) But I am going to try to take some time this week to share some of the fabulous invitations that have left the studio over the past few months,
starting with this GORGEOUS lace and dupioni silk slide invitation
we created as part of a sample package for a doll of a bride we are working with. 

Copyright Revelry Invitation Studio, LLC. All Rights Reserved


We created a rigid silk backer panel and added a lace band in the front. 
 The lace was hand-dyed (using coffee... go green, right :) 
and embellished  with a small rhinestone and satin ribbon. 
The two layer invitation was printed on shimmery Quartz cardstock.

Copyright Revelry Invitation Studio, LLC. All Rights Reserved

I just love, love, love this invitation! 
And although the couple ultimately choose a different (albeit equally fabulous) invitation suite from the collection, I am sure glad I got the opportunity to create this one.

~ Happy Weddings!~

No comments:

Post a Comment