Friday, April 9, 2010

Blue and Green Inspiration Board


I am lovin' the blue and green wedding right now!  I think it's cause i had a fleeting moment of summer this past week (temps in the mid 80's... holy bejeez!)

~Check out those adorable favor cookies from Gum Drop Cookie Shop  I LOVE that idea!
~Adorable favor/table decor with the succulents in a pretty vessel.  These are so cute, and I bet everyone would actually want to take them home! I found it on Wedding Rumors
~Cupcakes are stil huge, right? Well these adorable cuppies are on my fav's list.  Unfortunately, I don't know where to get them.  Nag the people over at Prima Donna Bride for the 411, that's where I found the pic.
~I love this super chic, super simple tablescape.  You could create something so fabulous and still be able to retire when you're 70 (meaning: it won't break the bank and you're table will look like a million).
~Of course you want to set the stage for the big event with a custom invitation suite from Revelry Invitation Studio.  This one was for a doll of a client, Ally.  She's starting a maternity apparel co. Edamommy.  As soon as she's up and running,
~fabulous springtime fresh bouquet from My Wedding Place
~Love, LOve, LOVE this cake.  It is so super simple, yet so super chic!  I would want to put it on my table and just look at it every morning.  That is how happy I am about this cake... or am I just happy about cake?  Hmmm.... well, if you're an Aussie, call the peeps at Pink Frosting and sign yourself up for a slice.
~Aaahhh, a beach wedding.  It doesn't get any better.  I saw sea turtles at my Hawaiian wedding... did you see sea turtles at your wedding?  That's what I'm talkin' 'bout.  This is from the fab people at Mi Amor Weddings, a Los Cabos wedding supercenter. Ironically, Los Cobos also factors into my wedding experience... but that's a story for another occassion.
~This si such an adorable idea... the candy striped candy buffet!  Mc Lovin! I found this at My Chic Wedding
~Shoes are from Zappos.  I'm not in love.  They just fit the theme :)

No comments:

Post a Comment