Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Shana And Travis's Wedding


I am so excited to share some of the fab photo's of my girl Shana's gorgeous resort wedding. Not only was it gorgeous, it looked like hella fun! Congrats guys!!!






The dudes hit the pool before the ceremony...

He was pretty excited to see her for the first time (who wouldn't be... she's stunning!!)








Lovely!  White on white... my fav!















Love the color she chose... a gorgeous indigo with gold accents for the reception.  Love!






Here's my favorite!  The menus (of course by Revelry Invitation Studio) mirror the invitations with tons of layers in gorgeous Persian Blue and Gold.  The invitations had a custom damask pattern embossed on them... we had to use a cake stencil to make it work.  We shared that with the bride, who then ordered the same stencil to use on her cake.  And I must say, it is too pretty to eat!!! 







I love that the band was the "spasmatics" and I LOVE, LOVE that everyone spazzed out on the dance floor!  Looks like a fabulous wedding for a fabulous couple! 


No comments:

Post a Comment