Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Fall is in the air...


Purple and Orange Wedding Inspiration Board
All Rights Reserved
 
 
So I am going to make a conscious effort to be more blog-happy.  And toward that endeavor, I thought I'd post a little inspiration.  I am in love with deep purple this season (I even redecorated my bedroom... from just boring dark grey to dark grey with deep purple... yum!) But I digress.  Deep purple is a perfect color for the season, and mixed with a pop of orange you have a sexy, sultry, high-impact combo that can't be beat for fall!  
 
All the photos have credits, but you can link right up here:

 
What's your favorite fall wedding color combo?  Anything out of the ordinary?  Ooh, ooh, ooh... wouldn't a deep teal, espresso, and orange be a fabulous, unexpected combo for the season? Hmmm.. maybe tomorrow :)
 
~ Happy Weddings~
 

No comments:

Post a Comment