Friday, June 25, 2010

Garden Peony Silk Box


Garden Peony Silk Boxes shipping out of the studio today.  I just love these things! They make me so happy to look at.  And even though I think all the invitations we send out are stupendous, these just make me smile for the day.   We've done a couple versions in the past...



The Navy Garden Peony Silk Box with iridescent green ribbon...




Pink and blue for a Sweet Sixteen...



Our Signature Silk Box. "The Original"... the one that started it all :)



A Cactus Flower invitation for a (you guessed it) desert wedding.




And although this isn't a box, it was originally inspired by "The Original" Garden Peony Silk Box.  I love the crystal floral spray and the handmade paper roses.  Gorg! 

~Happy weddings~ 

Share on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment